ANΩ COUNTER

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Founder’s Shattered Hope Part One by: lady Grace Sunga

I AM now 52. I have a husband and four children and a truckload of grandchildren, and my family resides somewhere in France. I know whereof I write/speak because of some request from a very straight forward person which I meet somewhere in Italy. I’m one of a founder of the Adamas Nu Omega and life under them was very bad. I was a student during the Marcos rule, but a fraternal organization is not a hindrance to the regime and we recruited good and intelligent student, and I know they’re were good and dedicated members of ANΩ, however there was no admiration for their good completion, instead they were accused of being “termites” and the organization has turn out to be a lair of trouble makers and drug users in the middle of our engagement.